Norton 5th Grade

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday, February 28

Write down three positive thoughts to get you started on the way to a good day!

20 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *~VICTORIA~*
    1. MY B-DAY'S TOMORROW!2. I think we have dance today... so we get to learn salsa! 3. The last thing is.......Vision Dance Team gets to perform at the half time entertainment for the boys' game tomorrow and I get to perform. I can't wait until tomorrow!

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    $RACHELLE$


    I wish I could go to my gma house because she is moveing i will miss her.

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Katelyn
    I don't realy know what to put.
    Well not realy anthing.

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    If we have dance today it will be fun we are going to learn the Salsa!!! Then In Science we are going to be doing a cool and fun project!!! Today is suppose to be a nice day! Today is going to be a great day!!!

    ~!@#$%^&*()Ashley()*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    to have a great laugh and be bappy. That is all I know of.



    BECCA

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I hop I have a good lunch today is supposed to be burritos with cheese. I want to go to pe because we are going to play soccer. I want to go to basketball practice becasue we our having a tournament on Saturday and on Sunday.

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    saying hi to everyboby i sole. for being nice for letting people get in front of me in line. listing to the teacher. tanner fischer

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor
    To be happy all day even if you have a few things to do.

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My first thought to a positive day is waking up and thinking what kind of day I will have. The second thought is just having fun after school. My third thing is starting my day.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Listening to teacher. Doing only what your supposed to do. Being quiet all day.
    *Ryan*

     
  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    brandon is my best friend. i love social studies.I is a nice day out.


    jacob

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    harley

    1.have a good laugh

    2. Say hi have to everboby.

    3. I want to play soccer ball at P.E.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    I want to get 100% on everything I do today. I want to get my book read. Also I hope I get my A.R points today.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I have a really not so good life and i am happy. I am pretty smart.

    Kelly

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    One good positve thing is that don't let anybody get to you.
    2: If someone is making fun of you ignore them.
    3: Have good respect for other people's things.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    One positive thing is that Spring Break is in a couple of weeks. Another positive thing is that this has been a really good school year. One other positive thing is that all of the teachers are nice.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    One of the three is that I am going to Colorado during Spring break and sleepping in a cabin in the moutians. Second of three is that I got my A.R points. Third of three I got to read some Mark Hall's life.

    By: Sam

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    Three positive thoughts are, wake up and be in a good mood. Come to class with a good atitude. Be cheery.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    Well, we're going to make a maze in science. I hope we don't have any homework. I'm looking forward to the weekend! :-)

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    And i can't wait to have fun this weekend.

    Alec

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home