Norton 5th Grade

Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday, March 3

Good Morning! Please write about what's on your mind and your weekend plans! :)

21 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i am going to talk on msn. i am going to go paintballing. i am going to read my book that is my weeked plans. by tanner

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    The weekend is on my mind. Today some people are coming over to my house. Saturday I don't know what I'm doing. Sunday I don't know what I'm doing. But I will play on the computer with my friends this weekend.
    !@#$%^&*RyAn*&^%$#@!

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    well my other grandma is hear till monday I ploan to spend time with her. my b-days on my mind right now.

    jacob t.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    The only thing I'm doing this weekend is playing hockey with my family. That's also what's on my mind.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    I might play with Kelly and Jacob. I also going to play Destroy all humans and 25 to life. I ight go to movie gallery and rent driver3. What's on my mind? Um.... that I get to go to Wichtia during Spring Break.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    I am thinking about famous figures and my little sister because she's sick today with a really bad cough. I think I'm probably just going to lay down this weekend because my little sister is sick and I probably won't be going any where.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am worried about the spelling Test that is whats on my mind.
    I do not know my weekend plans for sure.
    Katelyn Herl

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    Whats on my mind is if I get to ride my horse after school. I think my grandpa and grandma are coming to my house for the weekend.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    $*^~!VICTORIA~$*^!
    What's on my mind now is what I got for my b-day... a really big sterio system with a remote. I can't wait to get home and listen to it. My weekend plans are pretty usal. My mom said I get to go to Simply Charmed. Maybe. I'm going to take my cats inside and watch a movie with them. I hope they fall asleep... they look really cute when they do. I'm also going to be on the computer.

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I will chat on msn messenger. I am going fishing with my dad. I will ride my horses if it is nice out. I will jump on the trampalen with sierra. lol laugh out loud.

    becca

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan

    Nothing is on my mind. I don't have any weekend plans

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My mind is on my lunch it is a very good lunch and I am very hungry!!! LOL

    My weekend plans a very busy!!! First tonigh I am going to Hays and I am going to weigh in my brother and to eat!!! Then we are going to Hays for my brothers wresling tourenement!!! He has a very hard bracket but he can get m'! Then I have some plans of my own I am going over to somebodys house and it will be so much fun!!!

    ~!@#$%^&*()Ashley()*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Whats on my mind is Driv3r. When i get home if we have no homework i dought i am going to play Driv3r. But i can't get driver 4 thats dum d dum dum dum. Kelly

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This is what is on my mind seeing my dad today and i havent seen him in 1 week. This weekend i am not doing any thing except on saturday i can't remember what it is though but it will be fun. Also i get to see my dad this weekend.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor
    My baby cousin is having his first Birthday and my Grandma and Grampa are comming to his Birthday.
    My aunt is at my house makeing his cake. My brother is haveing a wresling turnement I think.
    And that is all.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    What's no my mind? Um. Well I am thinking about my guy for the project that we're doing. What am I doing over my weekend? I am going to be practicing my famous figure person, Mark Hall. Maybe even ask a friend over.

    By: Sam

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I am going to have a basketball tournamnet on Saturday and Sunday. There are only three teams us and two Hays teams. I hope we win. The two Hays teams are the Hays Hoosiers (from the movie) and the Hays Jayhawks. Our name is Nex-Tech wireless. If you have seen the comercial you probably understand what I am talking about. I will probably play on my ps2 for a long time I will probably play Resident Evil and my NBA live 2005 games. I will probably lay around and watch TV. If I behave good (which I probably won't) I might rent some scary movies. I might shoot 100 shots to get a snowball and candy that would be like the 5th time I have done that. My mom thinks I should take more baths. But I don't even smell sometimes after my basketball games and she still makes me do it for some reason.

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    The only thing on my mind is what I am doing Saturday.

    Saturday I am going to dance and to Simply Charmed. And I might go to a sleepover.

    Sunday I am going to play with my animals. I will probably jump on the trampoline. I might go shopping to.



    Alicia

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I'm going to go to Simply Charmed. I might spent the night at someone's house. I'll set up my web cam & see some of my friends on Sunday. :-)

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    Nothing is on my mind. My weekend plans are am going to salina today to get Katy and John. And am going to stay home and play computer, ps2 and play with my sister and brother. I might go to Dr.suess brithday.

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    RACHELLE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    I am not going to my gma's because we are going to the hays tornument and then we will go see my gma we have to get up at 5:00 I want to get up at 9:00


    RACHELLE

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home