Norton 5th Grade

Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday, March 27

Tell me about your Spring Break! I hope it was a great one!

19 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I went to my friend to play. I went to my farm and road fourwheelers. i went paintballing with my friends. ####tannner fischer###

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke


    I just did stuff at my house ove spring break mostley just helping my dad at the feedlot.

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jacob L.

    I a good spring break. I got ten bucks for scooping a walk. I worked at the Wakeeny Super 8. I met all of the employees. and I got to play on the computer a lot. I read a lot in the car because we went a lot of places.

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I spent most of spring break reading and memorizing my paper. I got through first page.

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My spring breack was fun on friday we went down to my grandmas and went shopping and then saturday we went to whichita and shoped then went to my dad's bosses house and i got to ride in a limo. Sunday we got to go swiming then we went to chuck E. cheeses. My brother wanted to go then we went to the rolling hills zoo

    Alec

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon
    I went down to Whichita to see my family. I also got two new games Drive3r and Goldeneye Rouge agent. I also got a new bed at my dad's house and we went to sea dreams and got 12 goldfish and hais big fish ate the goldfish. I also got to play all the games on my dad's 52in.TV where the PS2 is.

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    Over spring break I just stayed in Hays except on the first day of spring break I went to Salina and on Sunday my aunt and cousin came back from Hawaii and brought me and my sister some thing from Hawaii it was fun watching the plane come in but it wasn't very big they also brought back a bottle of sand that felt really weird because it was dry and powdery.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I just watch TV and watch movies. I also saw a preveiw of Ice Age 2 and MAnhred said got a big butt.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I got to go see my brother wrestle at state. He got six. When they anounced the first and second kids one kid did a round of back flip he got high. I also got to ride in my dads tracter trailer it was fun. I got to go to sleep in the bach cab. his cab is really big it has a bed a computer and a blug in so you can wach tv.





    jacob t.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    ~!@#$%^&*()VICTORIA~!!@#$%^&*()
    I had a really BORING spring break. All I did was stay at home and eat. I did go sledding and that was really fun and me and my brother and sister had a snowball fight. I also went to Goodland and Topeka for my brother's wrestling tournoment. We went shopping. I stayed at the same hotel Ashley did and that was pretty fun. The second hotel had an outsided hotel only. That stunk. But they both had juccuzis so that was good. Dusty was 1 point away from placing at state...o well.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    I went to Co. to see my gradema, gradepa and there evil dog. No one got sleep every time you tried she would come up and lick you. When I went with bonehead we where 10 mils from Wom.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I didn't do alot. I boaght a new Basketball. I went to the mall.
    kATELYN

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I went to my dads all spring break. We went to see She's the Man. It's SUPER funny! We went shopping too. They're going to get me a Gameboy SP. For some super weird reason I wanted a SP over a DS. Probly because a have one here. I wish they made a Gamegirl. :-)

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    It was pretty good but there is game that i've been wanting for 2 years,4 months, and 27 days. It is Driver Parallel Lines it is rated m for muture but my mom and dad don't care. I was going to rent it but the person didn,t retern it. But i did get the demo it is awsome. kelly

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    We went shopping for Michaela's prom dress in Dallas. We FINALLY found it in a little store in Gainsville, Texas. We also went to an All American Rejects and Fall Out Boy concert in Oklahoma City. WOW! That was an experience!!
    It's Ken's birthday today and he is really surprised at how many birthday cards he has gotten in the mail. We also surprised him by having Brad, Shelley and their boys come and stay with us. They are still here and we're going to go out to eat tonight at Gellas! It was a very great break!!
    Mrs. Norton :)

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had the greatest spring break ever~!!! First we went to great bend on the first Saturday. we stayed the night too. Then my cousin asked if i wanted to stay with her for spring break. And we had so much fun with each other!!! we played in the snow and walked to the conico and stuff!!! Then I came home on Thursday. And we went to wreatling practice! Then on Friday we left to go to Topeka that is where my brotheres State wrestling was!!! And we went shopping for so long it was fun!! I got so many things!!! Then we came back on sunday!!! And we went to Apple bee;s!!! And i had the most fun spring break ever!!!!!!

    ~!@#$%^&*()Ashley()*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 11:34 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I had a great Spring Break!!! I played with my friends and went to Arizona to see my gradma and grandpa! In Arizona we went to a water park (that was at our hotel). There were two slides and they were at least 150-200ft. tall! While we were there a kid went down the slide and there was no water at the bottom and the kid hit the end of the slide and broke his foot ( deep water stops the people that are going down the slide).We also went rock climbing. It was very hot (about 85 degrees). We played lots of golf ( I love to golf). That's all!! I'm out!!
    Ryan

     
  • At 11:36 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia

    I had and awsome spring break. Saturday I didn't do much but go to dance and play on the computer oh and I went to Thirsty's. Sunday I had to go to Sunday school and Church and after that I my my sister got to go to Russle and she gon a baby pig an named it Layla and I made a big supper I made chicken and gravey with potatoes and I got to make buiskuts and cookies. Monday my mom and sister went shopping and brought me home food. And I also played on the computer for quite a while. Tuesday I don't know what I did in the morning but in the afternoon I walked my calf. Wednesday I went shopping. Thursday I played in the snow for a long time. Friday I played on the computer. Saturday I went to dance and got a pen ready for my sheep. Sunday I went to Rosehill and got a boy and girl sheep they are so cute. I would have to the 2 Sundays were my favorite.






    Alicia

     
  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i just rode my horses and was on msn
    becca&&& aschenbrenner

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home