Monday, March 6
How was your weekend?
What are your goals for the week? (100% on spelling test, get ar points, have a good attitude...)
What are your goals for the week? (100% on spelling test, get ar points, have a good attitude...)
21 Comments:
At 11:27 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i am going to go paintballing with my friends. that is it. tanner tanne
At 11:28 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was really good. My goal is to have a good attitude.
Ryan
At 11:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
I had a great weekend. My goal for this week is to get along with everyone and have a good week.
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was fun first my dad came home and then I got a cell phone because my dad got a new one. My goals for the week are to get my homework on time and do my best in school.
Alec
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was great! But I did get a little sick. My goals for this week are to get my ar ponits and to get over sickness and have a great week!!!
By:~!@#$%^&*()Ashley()*&^%$#@!~
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was good my goal is to have good attitude.
harley =(
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
On my weekend I went to go watch wrestling and that is about it oh and i went to go see courious gorge with my grandma my goal is to get my ar points.
j a c o b
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was good. I played on computer and went paintballing with my dad. I also went and saw 8 below in theater. My goals is to 100% on every test that we take.
By: Sam
At 11:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was good my goal is to have good attitude.
harley =(
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend went great I got to play Driv3r with Kelly. Today or tomorrow I might get it to keep.
My goal is to get #1 on top ten readers.
Brandon
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
I hope to get my A.R. points early this week.
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
My weekend was good. My goal is to get caught up.
At 11:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was good I played alot of basketball yesterday with my brothers Jared and Ryan. On Staturday I watched KU.
KU won! GO KU!
And after the game I did the notecards.
I want to have a good atitude this week.
At 11:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
my weekend was the best! I went fishing and caught walter its a fish tale that every pond or lake and its the bigest fish in the pond.I got a baby lamb its so cute! its name is midnight because its black and has a star on its head! i love him! by becca
At 11:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
~!$^*VicTOrIa*^$!~
This weekend I played with the stuff I got for my B-day. I also did something that was really fun. I have a toy that my cat loves and I made an obsticle course for her. She went through it in 15 seconds. She's kind of crazy...that's why I love her. My goals for this week are to work really hard in dance and to work on my accent for my famous figures person.
HAVE A GOOD WEEK!!!
At 11:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was good I played alot of basketball yesterday with my brothers Jared and Ryan. On Staturday I watched KU.
KU won! GO KU!
And after the game I did the notecards.
I want to have a good atitude this week.
Katelyn
At 11:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
I LOVED the weeekend.I did all the things I said on my last blog.
My goal is to get Jeramy (my step dad) back for turning on the top light insted of the tiny light beside my bed. :-)
At 11:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I did not have a good week because I hurt my arm and went to the doter and had x-rays and I will go back to get it look at again
rachelle
At 11:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
I had a basketball tournament. I played 4 games. The tournament was on Saturday and Sunday. Our first game was againtst the Jayhawks we lost by 6. Our next game was againtst the Hoosierswe lost in O.T. by 5. Our third game Our fourth game we lost by 4 against the Jayhawks. We went 0-4 in the tournament we got third out of three teams. I hope I do good on my State assesments because I don't want to go to Summer School. I think I will be on the Hoosiers team. I will probably play in great bend, Colby, Garden City etc. I think we can win. This is the last tournament with the Ellis basketball team. we went 17-6 in the whole season as Ellis I had about 120 some points the whole season.
At 11:35 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a good week my dad went to Topeka to be with John Doll because my dad is his manager and he got shack Abrock Obomba we also got our Governor saying Hello Millisa , kevin, kerry, kelly. I also want my ar. kelly
At 11:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I went to the mall but didn't buy a thing.
I had a great week! I played basketball with my brothers and with my new basketball.
Katelyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home