Norton 5th Grade

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday, March 2

Today Mr. Dinkel's wife is having their baby. Have your parents told you any stories about when you were born? How did they pick your name? Did they know you were a boy or girl before you were born? If you have older brothers or sisters, how did they react to your arrival? Were you a good baby or did you cry a lot? :)

26 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my parents have told me a few thing about when i was a baby. they alreddy had my name piced out.

    by: $$$$$ tanner$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My parents have told me a few stories about when I was born. One story is about before I was born. Well, my mom was having a baby but my dad was at work. So my mom had to drive herself to the hospital. I don't know how they picked my name. I think they knew I was a boy before I was born. I think I was a good baby and a bad baby.
    *RyAn*

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon My mom knew I was a boy and my mom thought of my name because her name is Brandie.
    when I was a good baby I didn't cry alot. my mom told me I would climb out of my crib when I learned how to walk. I would ride my dad's dog. Wich his name was Tankers. I would eat alot of things. Like fruit veggies. I once got my head stuck in the fence when I was playing with my dog Lulu.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Brandon My mom knew I was a boy and my mom thought of my name because her name is Brandie.
    when I was a good baby I didn't cry alot. my mom told me I would climb out of my crib when I learned how to walk. I would ride my dad's dog. Wich his name was Tankers. I would eat alot of things. Like fruit veggies. I once got my head stuck in the fence when I was playing with my dog Lulu.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    my parents told me a few stories about when i was born. they told me they were going to name me tyler but they named tyler tyler. why they called me tanner is because my mom had some friend and they were named tanner and tyler so that is why tanner is my name by $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$tanner$$$$$$$$$$$

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I was a gook baby. My dad picked my name but my mom wanted to name me Christina and my nickname would've been chisty. I like chrisy better than Ashley but that is ok. I would like hardly ever cry. I don't remember any stories right now.

    ~!@#$%^&*()Ashley()*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I was born early and when my parents were driving to the hospital my dad wouldn't drive fast enough and my mom worried that she would have the baby in the car! I think I wasn't a very good baby because I wouldn't eat and I was very tiny. Plus, my parents were very young and didn't really know what to do with me. Thank goodness my grandma Stever was around to help! I also wouldn't walk without my walker for a long time! Mom said that I just had to be in my walker all the time! Do you think I was stubborn? LOL

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Yes
    My mom told me storys when I was born.Here is a story. I was very quite and I remember on time I was in my crib and my dad wouldn't stop cheking if my hart was still baeting and so one night he fell asleep in my crib my mom had got a pitcher of it. She said I was a good baby I didn't cry a lot. They did know that I was going to be a girl. the names went like girls pick the girls names and boys pick the boys names.

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    RACHELLE

    I don't no what happend.
    Well I my borther nicholas he would cri and cri.






    $R$A$C$H$E$L$L$E$

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *~VICTORIA~*
    I don't know that much about when I was a baby, but I'll try to remember some stuff. My parents told me they picked my name and never changed. I think they knew I was a girl before I was born. I think my sister liked my arrival, but I don't think my brother wanted another sister. I think I cried evenly. I wasn't a c section. I think my mom named me Victoria because she was thinking of Queed Victoria. My parents named my sister and brother long names too. They gave all of us nick names.
    Victoria-Vicky
    Dustin-Dusty
    Christina-Tina

     
  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    When i was a baby my mom said i was really calm. I rarely cried. My mom and dad thought i was going to be a girl. they named me Jacob cause that is a name in the bible. I know my dad was a truck driver when Rachelle was being born. so he had to wait at a truck stop for three days cause of bad weather he barly made it.

    jacob

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Yes
    My mom told me storys when I was born.Here is a story. I was very quite and I remember on time I was in my crib and my dad wouldn't stop cheking if my hart was still baeting and so one night he fell asleep in my crib my mom had got a pitcher of it. She said I was a good baby I didn't cry a lot. They did know that I was going to be a girl. the names went like girls pick the girls names and boys pick the boys names.

    Taylor

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    I was named after an actor Luke Perry. When I was born I was really sick I was in the hospital off and on until is was three so I have heard a lot of things about that. When I was born my sister was in kindergarden and she wanted a baby sister so when I was born she was mad at my mom and dad.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I cried alot. My parents told me alot of storries. My parents knew I was a girl. My dad wanted to name me Christina and my mom liked Katelyn. My dad kind of liked Katelyn and my mom kind of liked Christina. But when I was born my mom and dad thaught I looked like a Katelyn.
    Katelyn Herl

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I do remember one story it was the morning after i was born i had to take a bath with my dad and my dad had to take two baths that day because i peed on him for two or three minutes. They named me after a town in Irland. They had pretty difficult time seeing if i was a girl or boy. My brothers knew that there life was different after i was born. I was a good baby beside my brother always pocking me.

    Kelly

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    My parents told me that when I was born I got sick and the doctor told them to give me gatorade that when I wasn't sick any more I wouldn't drink milk I would only drink gatorade. My parents told me that they did know I was a boy before I was born.My parents said that I didn't cry much even when I was first born I just looked around unlike my sister that wouldn't stop crying. I was also born early I was supposed to be born on May,17 but I was born on May,10 instead.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    Every one in my family doesn't find out if it's a boy or girl tell it's born. There were some other names that they were going to name me; but i can't remember any. The only thing I drank when I was little wasmilk and applejuice (not even water). One time we were at a football game and I was thirsty and all we had was water. My mom said I used to cry really hard every time she left me with the babysitter (almost every night). I was 2 or 3 weeks late.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Yes, they have told me about my birth. They picked my name from the bible for when Samuel broke a whole building down with his own hands that is why I am named Samuel but just call me Sam. They knew that they were going to be a boy. They had Bethany first, but when I arrived don't know how they reacted. Sometimes I was good sometimes I was crying a lot.

    By: Sam

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia
    My mom told my I had that one thing where my face turned yellow all the time and they had to set me so I could see the sun to make it go away. And another story is very funny one night I was in my baby crib and I started crying and my sister heard me and started screaming her head off. One more story is when I was just learning how to walk. I would walk through the living room and my mom would video me and my sister is 21 months older than me so she said good job when I did that and patted me on the but and I fell over because she didn't think that I would fall and it is funny on my video tape. I have no clue how they picked my name. I do know the three names they were going to name me Rachelle, Laurel or my name ALICIA.!.! They did know I was going to be a girl. I don't know how breanna acted to me arriving. My mom said that I cried a lot. I was two weeks early I was schedueled to be born in September.


    That is my baby story.

    Alicia

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    one time my dad was wachting me and that meant bad news. He was wachting TV when I was jumping from chair to chair and i sliped when i got to the rocking chair I hit the corner of my eye and had to get stiches and i still have a mark from it. My mom said I stared to walk when I was 2. MY mom was 19 when she had me and my dad was 29. My brother was born on july 16 i was born novmber 28 my brother had astma it was hard to talk care of him. by becca

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    When I was born the first time I was put in the cradel in the Hospital my dad said stick your toung out at me so I did. If I was going to be a boy may name was going to be Gage and I turned out to be a girl my name is alec and my middle name is Raye after my mom's friend's middel name. No my parents did not know if I was going to be a boy or a girl. No i don't have any older brothers or sisters but i do have a younger sister and brother. When my sister was born she had a purpel face because she needed oxagen then after she got it she was fine.
    I was so happy when my sister was born because When I was little i aloways wanted to have a little sister and brother. I was a good baby but some times when my mom left me for a second to answer the phone i started to cry but most of the time i was good. Another story is i got to give my sister her first bath in the hospital.

    Alec

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    That is cool that they are having a baby. My parents told some every time my dad went to get on the mower I would say can I go if he said no I would run to my room then if he said yes go would go tray to get my shoes on. This one time we whach gorge of the jangle I would go run and hit the door I think my mom has a movie when I did that. My name was going to be named cody but then my dad said name him Harley then my mom said ok then I get to name the nexts baby I get to name the baby. They knew I was a boy. I don't have a oder sister but when I was 9 me and Katy was the same old. I was a good baby but my mom said I was a spold baby.

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    Every b-day I have my mom & I watch the tape of when I was born. Back when I lived in Colby I wached loony toons with my dad. When ever my dad pretended to throw my binki out the window I popped another binki out from somewhere else so you could call me a SUPER BINKI LOVER! I ALLWAYS had a binki in my mouth. I had a lot of hair & I was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO chubby that everyone called me "Toady". My parents didn't know if I was a boy or a girl. I wached a lot of cartoons when I was a baby. My dad was a fire fighter & my grandma Ethel and I looked at all the fire trucks when my dad was on a job. That was fun. I allways was a disney princess every day so my mom & grandma said "What are you going to be today Shea?" :-)

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tanner

     
  • At 11:05 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    Yes my parents told me lots of stories when I was a little baby. They always told me I had chuby cheeks. I also ate a lot. They said I was really chuby. One time my mom was at the store and I was like 3 we went up to this poster and I said my mom looked like it. (My mom would never let me forget about it.) When I was 2 my mom went into a store and I went wandering around then I hid away for awhile. (secretly). My mom was really worried she started to cry. Then my dad came looking for me and he found me in the car trunk,LOL! (The bestest prank pulled by a 2 year old)!! I didn't think they were surprised when they had me but my dad says my sister was born in an egg. (Thats pretty funny we always tease my sister about it). They didn't tell me how they found my name. (They probably thought I was a girl)LOL a lot. My dad got pulled out of a car when I was 3 I think my dad was speeding?!?!?!?! who knowes. Then I started to cry and said dady a million times.

     
  • At 11:06 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Oh i forgot something had had a blue blanki i named it blue after blue in blues clues. kelly

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home