Norton 5th Grade

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Friday, April 28

Good Morning! What are your weekend plans? What else is on your mind? Should we keep blogging throughout the summer?? I hope you have a great day today. Please be extra good for Mrs. Fabrizious!

21 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend plans are to go to my brothers baseball game and thats about it. Yes a think we should.

    jacob t

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Tyler
    I plan on going to the track and working on long jump and high jump I will sleep in a lot. Nothing is really on my mind. I don't know if we should keep blogging through the summer. I don't really care that much

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I AM GOING TO GO TO HAYS TO PLAY ON MY MOM:S COMPUTER. THAT IS IT. BY TANNER FISCHER

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Jordan
    This weekend i'm having a garage sale at my uncle's house. Also my sister's 1st communian is on Sunday.

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley or MR.BEAN

    I am going to go to my dad's house. I am going to talk on msn and am going to play runescape. I want to eat some bananas. Nothing is on my mind. Yes we should blog in the summer.

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to Denver Colorado to go to the zoo for Girl Scouts. I think it would be fun to blog durring the summer;)

    !@#$%^&*Taylor)(*&^%$#@!

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I have some good weekend plans. Today Robbie might come over. Saturday Justing is coming over becuase my parents are going to Hays.(We get to stay by ourselves tell 10:30pm.)(cool huh). Sunday Landon is coming over. I don't really have anything on my mind right now. I think we should keep bloging throughout the summer.

    *RyAn*

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Logan
    I don't have any weekend. I don't think we should blogging

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Luke

    I am prolly just going to ride my horse and i might play basketball. i hope we get more rain. i think we should blog in the summer

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    ~!$*^~VICTORIA~^*$!~
    My weekend plans are playing with my newborn kittens and playing on the computer...how fun.
    For some reason the # 72 is on my mind... I don't know why. I'm also thinking about the part siemese kitten Alicia is giving me and the other cats that are pregnat at my house. I deffintly think we should keep blogging...it's fun!

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to watch TV and play on the computer for the two days. Yes, we should blog during the Summer.


    Sam

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Robbie
    I'm not sure what I'm going to do this weekend I might be going over to Ryan's house today. The only thing I have on my mind is going to my friends house andplaying on the computer.

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I think that we should blog over the summer. I think it would be really fun. I do not know what my weekend plans are this weekend. The thing that is on my mind is Reading cause we get to show our plays. It will be fun. It is to bad that we don't get to go tree planting today that would have been fun.

    ~!@#$%^&*()AshleY()*&^%$#@!~

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I really don't have any weekend plans but play in th rain if I can. Play on my PS2 and play on the cumputer and watch tv. Yes I think we should blog through the summer there's really nothing on my mind but playing in the rain. rain rain rain rain.
    Brandon

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    *Shea*,
    I really don't have any plans. I think you should have a blog in the summer. I really want to plant trees, but since it's raining I'm not sure if we can. Sam also coulden't find a cape, so I'm not sure what we are going to do for a cape at reading. =)

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend plans are spending time with my dad. Then on saturday I have to babysitt my brother and sister that will be ok. Yes I think we should blog throughout the summer. And that is pretty much all. Also nothing is on my mind.

    Alec

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I do not know what I will be doing this weekend!
    I might be going to to Hays but I don't know.
    I am realy excited about School being out in about so many weeks.
    I think that would be cool but what if we blogged a whole bunch and it did not save!

    Katelyn

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Alicia

    I think we should blog throughout the summer.
    Nothings on my mind except the rain.
    This weekend---------------I am
    Friday after school I am either going to stop 2 or home on the bus. And I might get on MSN for a while OR i might be going out to eat. Saturday I am going to dance. And playing with my sheep! And mabye ride my horse i duno. Sunday well i can't plan that far ahead if I do anything it will probably be play on the computer. Ride my horse. Watch TV. Whooo noooooooos. That will probably be my weekend oh and play with my kittens I have two simeese two gray black and white and 1 yellow one they are soooooooooooooooooo CUTE! OH AND MY CALF T.J.




    Alicia

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    My weekend plans are !To take over the world and no mankind! No i am just joking i am geting spy vs SPY this weekend. Yes we should keep blogging and i will be good for Mrs.Fabrizioushahahahahahahaha.I am just just joking or am I
    By:Kelly

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    $Rachelle!
    I am going to my gma's house I will be good today for mrs.fabrizious. my weekend plands are jumping to bail to bail it will be fun I will play on the PS2 and go to my cousins house and play on the compter and yes we can bolg in the summer.

    RACHELLE

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home