Thursday, April 13
WOW! What a week! You guys did such a great job with everything we did this week! You should be proud! And for all that hard work, I am going to give you the day off tomorrow! HEHEHE!! Today blog about the week, tell about famous figures and the Lewis and Clark expedition. Then tell me about your big plans for this long weekend! Happy Easter!
30 Comments:
At 9:52 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a great week. The faumas figures was good i am the altranite. I loved the lewis and clark expedition.
jacob
At 9:54 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i liked famous i was fun, i really liked the lewis and clark was the best thing we had for a long time. i AM GOING PLAY PAINTBALL GO FISHING GO RIDE MY FOURWHEEELER . T
At 9:55 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
Famous Figures was really fun but I am glad it is over. The Lewis and Clark thing was really neat. I can't wait until easter me and my dad both shot turkeys so we are going to have turkey for easter.
At 9:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a lot of fun at the Lewis and Clark program. And Famous Figurs was really fun.
My Easter plans are to go to my G-mas and G-pas house.
!@#$%^&*()TAYLOR()*&^%$#@!
At 9:56 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
I liked Famous figures because it is my favorite project. I loved Lewis & Clark.
At 9:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
ihad a great weekend. the faumus figures was good I am an altrenite. I loved the lewis and clark expitition. I am not doing much this week.
jacob
At 9:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
ihad a great weekend. the faumus figures was good I am an altrenite. I loved the lewis and clark expitition. I am not doing much this week.
jacob
At 9:57 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
This has been a busy week on Monday I had to do my famous figures presentation and I guess I done an ok job cause I went to the stage and done it in front of everyone but I don't get to do my presentation in Hays. The Lewis and Clark thing yesterday was a lot of fun there were a lot of different things to do and groups. I am probably going to this big Easter egg hunt that my family from my dad's side has and my sister has a birthday this week and I'm not sure what we're doing for that.
At 9:58 AM ,
Norton5 said...
This week was really fun and busy. I thought that famous figures were really fun especially when we had the party. The Lewis and Clark expidition was fun, my favorite part was the fry bread it was fun to make. this weekend my grandma and grandpa from Salina are coming down for Easter and my aunt and uncel are coming and there kids well, they are not really kids they are in high school. My mom and dads friends are coming and were going to do something on saturday well I guess it will be fun.
Alec
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Shea*,
I don't know what I'm doing this weekend.i think I did really good on Famous Figures. I'm super deppressed that I didn't get to go to Hays. HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!:-)
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*Shea*,
I don't know what I'm doing this weekend.i think I did really good on Famous Figures. I'm super deppressed that I didn't get to go to Hays. HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!:-)
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am probaly going to work on my suit for famous figures on the weekend and play some xbox. The lewis and clark thing was really cool. I am going to like famus figures i am going to hays i am not sure if i will place.
kelly
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harley or MR.bean
My weekend will maybe fun I am going to my dad's I don't know if we have to go get katy and John John (hope John dose not get on computer I need to get on). I know what am geting from the "the easter the bunny". will that's all faoks. :) :| :( hehehehe
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Sam
Its been a very fun this week. I liked the Famous Figure. It was fun I guess. I am going to my grandma and grandpa Polifka's house.
Bye
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
~!@#$%^&*()_+{}|:"<>?!@#$%^&*()__+
VICTORIA=-)
Well, this week was fritning & exciting. This week was for sure great. The pizza, excelent. Famous Figures, confusing. Lousis & Clark thing, that was sweet. This weekend we are going to the mountains and going skiing!YAAAAAAAAY!
At 9:59 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon I really liked the Famous Figures. I really wanted to make it to Hays though. I also really enjoyed The Lewis and Clark expedtion. I knew most of the things but not all because when I lived in Whichita I did a winter program about Lewis and Clark. I wonder why they call it the Lewis and Clark Expedition. When Lewis's real name was Marywether Lewis and Clark's real name was William Clark. I going to celebrate Easter by having the whole family coming over to my Grandma's house to eat. I going to play on the computer and play on my PS2. Well that's my weekend I better get goin'
At 10:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am going to ride my horses and my forweeler. I am going to my gradma aschenbrenner's house for easter. I like to get on my for weeler and chase the cow! my horses r great!!! I will be on msn too! We r having turkey because i shot a 22poud and 9in beard and a 4 year old it is big!
*Becca* *Aschenbrenner*
At 10:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a great week. I think I did good in famous figures. Louis and Clark was really!! I don't know what I don't know what I'm doing over the weekend.
Happy Easter?!?!?
RyAn
At 10:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Katelyn
I loved this week but it seemed way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! SO Ianm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hapy this week is almost over! I do not know what were doing this weekend because It depends if my cousins and family comes or not! If they do come any how I think we leave otherwise.
Katelyn Herl
At 10:01 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had the most buziest week ever! First I thought i did a great job on my famous figures. Then I had such a great great time on the Lewis and Clerk thing. My favorite things were the fry bread that tasted so good, the carving and the thing where you look through it and it tells you the laditude, and the water boats!!!! I am have a busy weekend i think. We are having a ester at my house and then one for my granparent and my other grandparent so I am having a very busy weekend!!
Good luck vicky and Kelly you will do great!!!
By: `~!@#$%^&*()AshleY()*&^%$#@!~`
At 10:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had the most buziest week ever! First I thought i did a great job on my famous figures. Then I had such a great great time on the Lewis and Clerk thing. My favorite things were the fry bread that tasted so good, the carving and the thing where you look through it and it tells you the laditude, and the water boats!!!! I am have a busy weekend i think. We are having a ester at my house and then one for my granparent and my other grandparent so I am having a very busy weekend!!
Good luck vicky and Kelly you will do great!!!
By: `~!@#$%^&*()AshleY()*&^%$#@!~`
At 10:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had the most buziest week ever! First I thought i did a great job on my famous figures. Then I had such a great great time on the Lewis and Clerk thing. My favorite things were the fry bread that tasted so good, the carving and the thing where you look through it and it tells you the laditude, and the water boats!!!! I am have a busy weekend i think. We are having a ester at my house and then one for my granparent and my other grandparent so I am having a very busy weekend!!
Good luck vicky and Kelly you will do great!!!
By: `~!@#$%^&*()AshleY()*&^%$#@!~`
At 10:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had the most buziest week ever! First I thought i did a great job on my famous figures. Then I had such a great great time on the Lewis and Clerk thing. My favorite things were the fry bread that tasted so good, the carving and the thing where you look through it and it tells you the laditude, and the water boats!!!! I am have a busy weekend i think. We are having a ester at my house and then one for my granparent and my other grandparent so I am having a very busy weekend!!
Good luck vicky and Kelly you will do great!!!
By: `~!@#$%^&*()AshleY()*&^%$#@!~`
At 10:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I had the most awsome week ever except for Monday. Monday I was really stressed so I'm sorry If I was a little snotty or mean. Tuesday I loved I was timer for Famous Figures we got a pizza party and I played with my animals and I was really happy. Wednesday I had a really good day after school I went home watched TV for 30 min then I went outside and played with my animals for 2 hrs. then I helped my dad move a calf to another pen. This weekend Friday I get to go SHOPPING YAAAAAAAAY and I get to cook and color boild eggs. Saturday I have dance more SHOPPING and cleaning the house. Sunday Is EASTER I get to cook biscuits cream corn and porch corn and play with toys from Easter Bunny.
At 10:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I had the most awsome week ever except for Monday. Monday I was really stressed so I'm sorry If I was a little snotty or mean. Tuesday I loved I was timer for Famous Figures we got a pizza party and I played with my animals and I was really happy. Wednesday I had a really good day after school I went home watched TV for 30 min then I went outside and played with my animals for 2 hrs. then I helped my dad move a calf to another pen. This weekend Friday I get to go SHOPPING YAAAAAAAAY and I get to cook and color boild eggs. Saturday I have dance more SHOPPING and cleaning the house. Sunday Is EASTER I get to cook biscuits cream corn and porch corn and play with toys from Easter Bunny.
At 10:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I had the most awsome week ever except for Monday. Monday I was really stressed so I'm sorry If I was a little snotty or mean. Tuesday I loved I was timer for Famous Figures we got a pizza party and I played with my animals and I was really happy. Wednesday I had a really good day after school I went home watched TV for 30 min then I went outside and played with my animals for 2 hrs. then I helped my dad move a calf to another pen. This weekend Friday I get to go SHOPPING YAAAAAAAAY and I get to cook and color boild eggs. Saturday I have dance more SHOPPING and cleaning the house. Sunday Is EASTER I get to cook biscuits cream corn and porch corn and play with toys from Easter Bunny.
At 10:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I had the most awsome week ever except for Monday. Monday I was really stressed so I'm sorry If I was a little snotty or mean. Tuesday I loved I was timer for Famous Figures we got a pizza party and I played with my animals and I was really happy. Wednesday I had a really good day after school I went home watched TV for 30 min then I went outside and played with my animals for 2 hrs. then I helped my dad move a calf to another pen. This weekend Friday I get to go SHOPPING YAAAAAAAAY and I get to cook and color boild eggs. Saturday I have dance more SHOPPING and cleaning the house. Sunday Is EASTER I get to cook biscuits cream corn and porch corn and play with toys from Easter Bunny.
At 10:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I had the most awsome week ever except for Monday. Monday I was really stressed so I'm sorry If I was a little snotty or mean. Tuesday I loved I was timer for Famous Figures we got a pizza party and I played with my animals and I was really happy. Wednesday I had a really good day after school I went home watched TV for 30 min then I went outside and played with my animals for 2 hrs. then I helped my dad move a calf to another pen. This weekend Friday I get to go SHOPPING YAAAAAAAAY and I get to cook and color boild eggs. Saturday I have dance more SHOPPING and cleaning the house. Sunday Is EASTER I get to cook biscuits cream corn and porch corn and play with toys from Easter Bunny.
At 10:03 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
I had the most awsome week ever except for Monday. Monday I was really stressed so I'm sorry If I was a little snotty or mean. Tuesday I loved I was timer for Famous Figures we got a pizza party and I played with my animals and I was really happy. Wednesday I had a really good day after school I went home watched TV for 30 min then I went outside and played with my animals for 2 hrs. then I helped my dad move a calf to another pen. This weekend Friday I get to go SHOPPING YAAAAAAAAY and I get to cook and color boild eggs. Saturday I have dance more SHOPPING and cleaning the house. Sunday Is EASTER I get to cook biscuits cream corn and porch corn and play with toys from Easter Bunny.
At 2:26 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Katelyn
I think we are having my cuosins all come out!
And thats all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home