Are you happy that school is all most done? Do you think that we can get our last star? What are you doing this summer?
About Me
- Name: Norton5
- Location: Ellis, Kansas, United States
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
Previous Posts
- Thursday, May 18
- Monday, May 15
- Monday, May 8
- Thursday, May 4, 2006
- Friday, April 28
- Thursday, April 27
- Thursday, April 13
- Monday, March 27
- Monday, March 6
- Friday, March 3
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
2 Comments:
At 10:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
YES! YES! I think we are going somewhere exotic but I don't know?
I HOPE WE GO TO ITALY!!!
VICTORIA
At 10:00 AM ,
Norton5 said...
YES! YES! I think we are going somewhere exotic but I don't know?
I HOPE WE GO TO ITALY!!!
VICTORIA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home