Norton 5th Grade

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Are your going to any camps this summer? Are you having fun? Circle how mcuh fun you are having. well just type it if your are responding.



=-) =-I =-(

5 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Harley

    no. yes i am haveing fun


    ='}

     
  • At 12:33 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to a week long training on computers, so I guess that might be like camp!

    I am having fun so far this summer. We just got back from Colorado. It actually snowed on us while we were cooking outside! I've never made s'mores in the snow!

    My roses are blooming out front! The girls bought me some and so I planted them out front and they are living!!

    Tomorrow I am going to clean out closets!! That won't be that much fun, I am afraid!!

    Keep blogging!!

    Mrs. Norton :)

     
  • At 5:18 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    OK, this is Vicky...I posted the blog & forgot to put my name on it...anyway...I am going to a really fun camp! You could say I am having fun...hope you are!!!
    BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =-)

     
  • At 10:42 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I was going to a camp but it was cancled;(I am having fun

    Taylor

     
  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am going to 4-h camp and it will be very fun and I can't wait!!!! I am have so much fun with all of my friends!!!!!

    :)
    ashely

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home