Norton 5th Grade

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday, May 26

Happy 1st Day of Summer!!

Did you like the field day? What are you doing for Memorial Weekend? If your 5th Grade Memories movie DVD does not work, please let me know. I can make another copy for you.

Have a safe Memorial Weekend!!

Love,
Mrs. Norton

8 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    harley

    yes i did like field day it was fun. i am going to be at my dad's house.

     
  • At 3:11 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    i was not at field day but my cd works!i heard we got 3 yeah GO 5TH grade!!! :) 5th grade rocks!!!!!!
    becca

     
  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Yeah, I liked field day. We put flowers in the graves on Sunday not Monday, because we were with my grandma & she wanted to...it was really sad we got in a circle & said a prayer for my great-grandma. On Memorial Day my mom is having a party for some girls since they are going away. That will be really yummy & fun.


    BECCA I CAN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!


    I want 2 play volleyball @ Sonic!!!,
    !Victoria!

     
  • At 3:22 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,
    I liked field day. Getting 3rd was great! My DVD did work. I watched it with my my Aunt Burnadine, Aunt Bee, Grandma, Grandpa, Cusin Mikey, Jeramey, and Mom. So far summer is a bummer. Don't ask me why. I hpoe it gets better. :-( (If you have MSN get on a lot.) :-)

     
  • At 12:41 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Becca,

    I am glad that your DVD worked!! I am sorry it was sad at the cemetery. I understand completely. We took flowers to Ken's parents' graves in Park. That was sad and then today I took a plant to my dad's niche thing in Colorado Springs. It is in an indoor type of thing, which is very different from a traditional cemetery. It was sad, but I am glad I went. I sure miss him everyday!!

    Hope all is going well and that you feel better!!

    Love,
    Mrs. Norton

     
  • At 12:42 AM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Shea,

    Summer will get better!! Just hang in there!!

    Love,
    Mrs. Norton

     
  • At 10:35 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Taylor
    I loved field day it was realy fun:) but I have summer school:(

     
  • At 2:45 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I reall liked feild day and all of the events were really cool!! I am going to lake Maconoughay in Nebraska!!!! We are going to fort cody and little Mexico!! We are going to have a lot of fun!!!!!!!
    :)

    ashley

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home