Norton 5th Grade

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday May 26th 2006 Alec

Are you excited about summer. Why or why not.

Alec

3 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    I am totally excited for summer. I had to go to school today and do my final check out and so I feel like summer is finally here! We are going to Colorado on Saturday and then next week I think I am going to start classes and maybe plant some flowers!! I am also going to do some painting in my house. (The Walls) Eryn is going to help me, hopefully because I am not all that great at painting!

    Love,
    Mrs. Norton

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    YUP,
    Sardinequeen
    me!
    Vicky

     
  • At 2:41 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    of course I am excited about summer!!!!!!! i get to sleep in and i get to do stuff with all of my friends!1

    ashley

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home