My weekend was good but sad. this week my horse died. Friday I had a friend over. Saturday I went to dance and jumped on the trampoline o and went to my cousins graduation. Sunday I went to the spring show I made breakfast for my mom and had lots of fun and we had eggs in the incubator guinie eggs and they hatched they are so cute.
My weekend was fun we went out to eat for mothers day. When we got home we went on a bike ride. Also this morning we found out that my dog had her puppies under the deck. MY weekend was really fun and good. Later we have to go and get the puppies out from under the deck.
Brandon, My weekend went well on Saturday I played The sims and my guy is filthy rich he has $99,999 and on Mother's Day my mom just wanted to watch movies on Lifetime all day.
The weekend was ok my sisters birthday was on mothers day so we had two party's at my house.Most of my family were at my house. My grandpa caught 6 really big catfish so my weekend was really fun.
Robbie My weekend was fun I had a family birthday over the weekend and Logan came over. Mother's day was a lot but my dad thinks he broke a rib when he was trying to get barb wire out untangled from a cows tail.
Jordan On Friday I went to a lot of garage sales. Saturday I went to my grandma's house. Sunday we had a barbacue for Mother's day. My mom really liked my card.
My weekend was goood but today is so so not going good.Mothers day was good i had bacon,biscuts,banana,sausage,and more my brother also got the game well demo but it has the whole game of Destroy All Humans 2 i am on level 2 when hippys attack it is 1-4 players the game has not evan came out yet.
oh ya!!!!! My weekend was just peping!! WOW OH O WOW was it wackyful!!!!!!!! I stayed the night at a rockin friends house and i had softball prac... I thought it went wacky tacky!!!!!! My moothers day i had a great tack'in Time oh a i did!!! First i made a grat tootle brunch that is a lunch and a brekfast oh aaaaaaaa!!!!! Then we went to taxin hays....... COOLEO
UM.....My weekend was good because I got to stay in a log cabbin a night.That night was...Friday! And then the next day... Saturday I went to Salina and shopped at the mall and then yesterday... Sunday I went to Hays wioth my family to go out for dinner and to shop!
It was good. For mothers day My sister took my mom out to eat me and josh told her to take as long as you can and they did. Me and josh cleand the house really good. for her. There is only one problem when she was gone one of my ducks broke his neck and died.
I had a good weekend. On Friday Tanner Trey and chase came over to play. Saturday Justin came over (we were home alone because my parents went to a wedding reception). Sunday Justin me and my dad went to smoky hill and played a round of golf. I had a good mother's day. !@#$%^&*RyAn*&^%$#@!
~Victoria~ Well, my weekend was not very fun, but my Mother's day was fun!!! I gave my mom like 10 cards and she really liked them then we gave her flowers and we helped her work in the garden planting flowers and all. Our kittens are going to explode from obessety:(. (Ok not really but it looks like it.) Anyway I hope your weekend was fun!!! :0 :) :(
Shea, For Mothers Day a got my Mom 2 necklaces. 1 for me and 1 for her. 1 had 2 hearts: a big 1 and a small 1 on top of it. I got the 1 that looks like those hearts can fit into it. On the bottom of it, it says: Always. I loved the weekend and Mothers Day! :-)
welll.... i went to the lake and went fishing and did the same thing on mother's day but we had lunch there! this friday i get to go to kansas city and to the cardnals game and swim in a motol and go to the zoo and go to this placse where u order your food in a micerphone and it gets delvrder to u on a train! i get a new game called moiro carts and u can race people all aornd the world! it is sooooo kool!!!!(cool) becca
Tyler On Friday I went to go to IHOP (international house of pancakes) with my family it was really good I had french toast and I saw Luke there to. On Saturday my mom bought me a rubber tube for my bike and we put it in and it works really good. Our family also had to do a lot of work on Saturday like mowing, and cleaning the garden planting buying the hay putting in the hay put the rocks over it etc. I get to have my own tomatoes. On Sunday I went to Sunday School. I made my mom a mothers day gift at Sunday School. I had breakfast there and I went to church. Then we had to get undressed and go to Whisky Creek kind of a new restraunt in Hays. It was really good. After that we went home and I took a nap woke up got a snowball. Chelsey and I went on a lot of bike rides by Logan's house. Then we worked some more on the garden then I played PS2 medal of honer Frontline I'm like on level 6 I'm stuck on this part. And that was my weekend
My weekend was fun I went to Kelly's house most of the weekend. Mother's Day was fun we went to church then went to Hays and to take my grandma and grandpa out to eat.
I had fun when I went to my gma's house. my mom had fun on mother's day we went to hays and spent famliy time we went to the mall and we tryed wiske ceek and I saw alec there so I said hi. It was fun there at the place and my mom had fun to.
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
22 Comments:
At 10:28 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was fine we won our soccer game. my dads birthday was yesterday adn we made a cake for him.
Taylor
At 10:28 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was fine we won our soccer game. my dads birthday was yesterday adn we made a cake for him.
Taylor
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Alicia
My weekend was good but sad. this week my horse died. Friday I had a friend over. Saturday I went to dance and jumped on the trampoline o and went to my cousins graduation. Sunday I went to the spring show I made breakfast for my mom and had lots of fun and we had eggs in the incubator guinie eggs and they hatched they are so cute.
alicia
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was fun we went out to eat for mothers day. When we got home we went on a bike ride. Also this morning we found out that my dog had her puppies under the deck. MY weekend was really fun and good. Later we have to go and get the puppies out from under the deck.
Alec
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Brandon,
My weekend went well on Saturday I played The sims and my guy is filthy rich he has $99,999 and on Mother's Day my mom just wanted to watch movies on Lifetime all day.
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Luke
The weekend was ok my sisters birthday was on mothers day so we had two party's at my house.Most of my family were at my house. My grandpa caught 6 really big catfish so my weekend was really fun.
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Robbie
My weekend was fun I had a family birthday over the weekend and Logan came over. Mother's day was a lot but my dad thinks he broke a rib when he was trying to get barb wire out untangled from a cows tail.
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Jordan
On Friday I went to a lot of garage sales. Saturday I went to my grandma's house. Sunday we had a barbacue for Mother's day. My mom really liked my card.
At 10:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was goood but today is so so not going good.Mothers day was good i had bacon,biscuts,banana,sausage,and more my brother also got the game well demo but it has the whole game of Destroy All Humans 2 i am on level 2 when hippys attack it is 1-4 players the game has not evan came out yet.
kelly
At 10:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
oh ya!!!!! My weekend was just peping!! WOW OH O WOW was it wackyful!!!!!!!! I stayed the night at a rockin friends house and i had softball prac... I thought it went wacky tacky!!!!!! My moothers day i had a great tack'in Time oh a i did!!! First i made a grat tootle brunch that is a lunch and a brekfast oh aaaaaaaa!!!!! Then we went to taxin hays....... COOLEO
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
UM.....My weekend was good because I got to stay in a log cabbin a night.That night was...Friday! And then the next day... Saturday I went to Salina and shopped at the mall and then yesterday... Sunday I went to Hays wioth my family to go out for dinner and to shop!
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
It was good. For mothers day My sister took my mom out to eat me and josh told her to take as long as you can and they did. Me and josh cleand the house really good. for her. There is only one problem when she was gone one of my ducks broke his neck and died.
jacob
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I had a good weekend. On Friday Tanner Trey and chase came over to play. Saturday Justin came over (we were home alone because my parents went to a wedding reception). Sunday Justin me and my dad went to smoky hill and played a round of golf. I had a good mother's day.
!@#$%^&*RyAn*&^%$#@!
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
i was good. mothers doy was boreing. but my weekend was alright. tanner
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Logan
My weekend was great. I went over to Robbie's house and spend the night there. Mother's was reasonable.
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
~Victoria~
Well, my weekend was not very fun, but my Mother's day was fun!!!
I gave my mom like 10 cards and she really liked them then we gave her flowers and we helped her work in the garden planting flowers and all. Our kittens are going to explode from obessety:(. (Ok not really but it looks like it.) Anyway I hope your weekend was fun!!! :0 :) :(
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
For Mothers Day a got my Mom 2 necklaces. 1 for me and 1 for her. 1 had 2 hearts: a big 1 and a small 1 on top of it. I got the 1 that looks like those hearts can fit into it. On the bottom of it, it says: Always.
I loved the weekend and Mothers Day! :-)
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
welll.... i went to the lake and went fishing and did the same thing on mother's day but we had lunch there! this friday i get to go to kansas city and to the cardnals game and swim in a motol and go to the zoo and go to this placse where u order your food in a micerphone and it gets delvrder to u on a train! i get a new game called moiro carts and u can race people all aornd the world! it is sooooo kool!!!!(cool) becca
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Tyler
On Friday I went to go to IHOP (international house of pancakes) with my family it was really good I had french toast and I saw Luke there to. On Saturday my mom bought me a rubber tube for my bike and we put it in and it works really good. Our family also had to do a lot of work on Saturday like mowing, and cleaning the garden planting buying the hay putting in the hay put the rocks over it etc. I get to have my own tomatoes. On Sunday I went to Sunday School. I made my mom a mothers day gift at Sunday School. I had breakfast there and I went to church. Then we had to get undressed and go to Whisky Creek kind of a new restraunt in Hays. It was really good. After that we went home and I took a nap woke up got a snowball. Chelsey and I went on a lot of bike rides by Logan's house. Then we worked some more on the garden then I played PS2 medal of honer Frontline I'm like on level 6 I'm stuck on this part. And that was my weekend
At 10:32 AM ,
Norton5 said...
My weekend was fun I went to Kelly's house most of the weekend. Mother's Day was fun we went to church then went to Hays and to take my grandma and grandpa out to eat.
Sam
At 10:33 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Harely
My weekend was good I guess. I played outside on Sat.day. My sister birthday was Sat. And I went to my friends sisters party.
At 10:34 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Rachelle
I had fun when I went to my gma's house. my mom had fun on mother's day we went to hays and spent famliy time we went to the mall and we tryed wiske ceek and I saw alec there so I said hi. It was fun there at the place and my mom had fun to.
Rachelle
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home