When I kinda want to be an actress but I stink at acting so idk. I would also like to do something with crafts. I love crafts. Those are about the only things I can think of. Acually I would like to work with food or animals. *VICKY*
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
1 Comments:
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
When I kinda want to be an actress but I stink at acting so idk. I would also like to do something with crafts. I love crafts. Those are about the only things I can think of. Acually I would like to work with food or animals.
*VICKY*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home