Tuesday, May 30
Summer is here! Now with the holiday weekend over, it really feels like we had a day off!
What do you do all day long? I am going to start cleaning! YIKES!!! Not fun!! I hope whatever you've doing you are having fun!
Another question: What are your favorite CD's?
-Mrs. Norton :)
What do you do all day long? I am going to start cleaning! YIKES!!! Not fun!! I hope whatever you've doing you are having fun!
Another question: What are your favorite CD's?
-Mrs. Norton :)
3 Comments:
At 5:14 PM ,
Norton5 said...
!VICKY!
All day long I play on the computer, eat, watch TV, water the plants, play with my kittens, go to the pool, go to the bingo club in the library(every Thursday @ 2:00 p.m. come if u can!), & ocasionally have friends over. My favorite CDs are...mixes...that is all I listen to...actually all I have...I also like Hinder.
AGAIN...HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!!
(Have fun cleaning Mrs. Norton!)
=-)
At 7:08 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Vicky,
Sounds like you have some good things to do on your long summer days! The Bingo club sounds cool! Is it at the Hays Public Library or in Ellis?
I am still cleaning...when I feel like it. Today I slept very late - 11:00!! It felt so good!!
Keep having fun!!
Love,
Mrs. Norton :)
At 4:18 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Mrs. Norton,
The bingo thing was @ the Hays library, it was for like 4 year olds, it was for some reason @ 12:00...but I got a bingo!!! Hope everyone keeps blogging!!!It is really hot out!!!
HAPPY {HOT} horrayish SUMMER!!!!!!!!
Having fun in the sun,
^Vicky^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home