I thought some games were REALLY fun. & there were others that I was really tired, hot, & hungry at & wanted puke. But other than that I had a fun time. I CAN SLEEP IN!!!!!!!! I am really happy. Having fun, Sardinequeen A.K.A. Vicky
I had so much fun at Field Day watching you guys have fun! The weather was the nicest it's ever been!! I thought Mr. Dinkel did a great job of thinking of great activities to keep you cool. I thought our relay team did awesome!!
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
5 Comments:
At 10:59 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I thought some games were REALLY fun. & there were others that I was really tired, hot, & hungry at & wanted puke. But other than that I had a fun time.
I CAN SLEEP IN!!!!!!!!
I am really happy.
Having fun,
Sardinequeen
A.K.A.
Vicky
At 1:06 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Field day was fun.
Alec
At 5:11 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I had so much fun at Field Day watching you guys have fun! The weather was the nicest it's ever been!! I thought Mr. Dinkel did a great job of thinking of great activities to keep you cool. I thought our relay team did awesome!!
Have a great Memorial Weekend!
Love,
Mrs. Norton
At 3:12 PM ,
Norton5 said...
i was gone :(
becca
At 2:40 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I thought that it was a very neet summer and I liked all of the events!!!!!!!!!!
ashley
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home