My summer has been going totaly funkalishus and great!!! I went to nebraska!!! I am going to Missouri and 4-h camp!!! I am also planing on going to a lot of my friends house and to my grandma's house and having a lot of people over!!!! I reallly miss all of the teachers and I am going to miss Mr. Hurt:( He was a really nice guy!!!! And I miss all of the art projects that we did!!!! Hope u have a great summer!!!!! :) :)
$^*! V i C k Y !*^$ My summer has been going wak!!!! I just went to Denver for my great uncle Bob's 50th aniversary! My cousins went too...there was a dance;) I also had a really kool dream...;) The rest of the summer, well the two most imporrtant things that I really CAN NOT wait for are 4-h camp & nationals for dance...in Branson, Missourii!!! The thing I miss about school is... the friends. I also agree with Ashley... I am really going to miss the old codger...Mr. Hurt! LOL! Well, tata, chow, & good-bye for now!!!! (& if you read 1 of my other blogs, don't go to that bingo thing...it's for 4 year olds & it is @ like 12:00...but I got a bingo!!!)
HAVE A WAKADIDELICASHMELISHIA SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :) :O
My summer is going great but so far, I've done a lot of cleaning - yuck!! Today I am going plant flowers today and do some landscaping out by the fire hydrant. We cleaned the garage on Saturday and it looks great!! I really miss seeing all the kids at school! This weekend we have a wedding to go to in Dodge City which should be fun!
Well, I better get busy!! It's so good to read all your blogs!!
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
4 Comments:
At 2:57 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My summer has been going totaly funkalishus and great!!! I went to nebraska!!! I am going to Missouri and 4-h camp!!! I am also planing on going to a lot of my friends house and to my grandma's house and having a lot of people over!!!!
I reallly miss all of the teachers and I am going to miss Mr. Hurt:( He was a really nice guy!!!! And I miss all of the art projects that we did!!!!
Hope u have a great summer!!!!! :) :)
ashley07770, Alley, and Ash!!!
At 6:02 PM ,
Norton5 said...
harley
My summer has benn going great.
I been doing nothing the house is going to be done in 3 months. I don't know what i been missing at school.
At 4:13 PM ,
Norton5 said...
$^*! V i C k Y !*^$
My summer has been going wak!!!! I just went to Denver for my great uncle Bob's 50th aniversary! My cousins went too...there was a dance;) I also had a really kool dream...;) The rest of the summer, well the two most imporrtant things that I really CAN NOT wait for are 4-h camp & nationals for dance...in Branson, Missourii!!! The thing I miss about school is... the friends. I also agree with Ashley... I am really going to miss the old codger...Mr. Hurt! LOL! Well, tata, chow, & good-bye for now!!!! (& if you read 1 of my other blogs, don't go to that bingo thing...it's for 4 year olds & it is @ like 12:00...but I got a bingo!!!)
HAVE A WAKADIDELICASHMELISHIA SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :) :O
At 3:02 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My summer is going great but so far, I've done a lot of cleaning - yuck!! Today I am going plant flowers today and do some landscaping out by the fire hydrant. We cleaned the garage on Saturday and it looks great!!
I really miss seeing all the kids at school!
This weekend we have a wedding to go to in Dodge City which should be fun!
Well, I better get busy!! It's so good to read all your blogs!!
Love,
Mrs. Norton :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home