~V%I$C*K!Y^ First I would jump out of an plane(with a parutute), then I would my a species of every kind of animal in the world...almost every. The other things I would do would be going on a MAJOR wacked out shopping spree, scubba diving, & then go to every place in the world...Paris, Italy, & Hawaii.
~V%I$C*K!Y^ First I would jump out of an plane(with a parutute), then I would my a species of every kind of animal in the world...almost every. The other things I would do would be going on a MAJOR wacked out shopping spree, scubba diving, & then go to every place in the world...Paris, Italy, & Hawaii.
SO THAT WOULD BE MY SUMMER... *^~VICKY~^*
by the way my name is spelled Vicky I spelt it wrong...not Vikcy
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
3 Comments:
At 4:18 PM ,
Norton5 said...
~V%I$C*K!Y^
First I would jump out of an plane(with a parutute), then I would my a species of every kind of animal in the world...almost every. The other things I would do would be going on a MAJOR wacked out shopping spree, scubba diving, & then go to every place in the world...Paris, Italy, & Hawaii.
SO THAT WOULD BE MY SUMMER...
*^~VICKY~^*
At 4:36 PM ,
Norton5 said...
~V%I$C*K!Y^
First I would jump out of an plane(with a parutute), then I would my a species of every kind of animal in the world...almost every. The other things I would do would be going on a MAJOR wacked out shopping spree, scubba diving, & then go to every place in the world...Paris, Italy, & Hawaii.
SO THAT WOULD BE MY SUMMER...
*^~VICKY~^*
by the way my name is spelled Vicky
I spelt it wrong...not Vikcy
At 10:28 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Taylor
I would Go to London and stuff like that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home