So how has your summer been going?!?!? Do you play any summer sports?!?!? If you do what are they?!?!? Are you ready to go back to school??? Are you going on any big trips?!?!?
My summer has been going funkalishas and fantastical!!!~ I play in a summer sport~ soft ball!!!~ No I am not ready for goning back to school~ no a fence!!! LOL~~ I am going to missouri and I am not sure but some things might just get sprug on me!!!~~~ LOL!!! Hope you have a funkalishas and boo yah summer!!!~~ :)
My summer has been going funkalishas and fantastical!!!~ I play in a summer sport~ soft ball!!!~ No I am not ready for goning back to school~ no a fence!!! LOL~~ I am going to missouri and I am not sure but some things might just get sprug on me!!!~~~ LOL!!! Hope you have a funkalishas and boo yah summer!!!~~ :)
*VickY with a Y!!!-Sardine Queen!!! So...lol...anyway.......ummmm well I guess my summer has been going super fantastic! Nope I don't play any summer sports but if there were summer volleyball I would play it! O wait I do play a summer sport...DANCE!!! I will never ever be ready to go back to school......sorry. Well we are probably going to Yellow stone for vacation but it isn't for sure...& we are going to branson!!! buh-bye, ta-ta, & chow for now!!!
SO...I HOPE YOU HAVE A WAKADIDELIKSTUFFLIKE SUMMER!!!!!!!
Still having fun in the sun...but with Fat Albert, VicKy with a Y!!
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
3 Comments:
At 4:09 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My summer has been going funkalishas and fantastical!!!~ I play in a summer sport~ soft ball!!!~ No I am not ready for goning back to school~ no a fence!!! LOL~~ I am going to missouri and I am not sure but some things might just get sprug on me!!!~~~ LOL!!! Hope you have a funkalishas and boo yah summer!!!~~ :)
~!@#$%^&*()ashley()*&^%$#@!~
At 4:12 PM ,
Norton5 said...
My summer has been going funkalishas and fantastical!!!~ I play in a summer sport~ soft ball!!!~ No I am not ready for goning back to school~ no a fence!!! LOL~~ I am going to missouri and I am not sure but some things might just get sprug on me!!!~~~ LOL!!! Hope you have a funkalishas and boo yah summer!!!~~ :)
~!@#$%^&*()ashley()*&^%$#@!~
At 10:49 AM ,
Norton5 said...
*VickY with a Y!!!-Sardine Queen!!!
So...lol...anyway.......ummmm well I guess my summer has been going super fantastic! Nope I don't play any summer sports but if there were summer volleyball I would play it! O wait I do play a summer sport...DANCE!!! I will never ever be ready to go back to school......sorry. Well we are probably going to Yellow stone for vacation but it isn't for sure...& we are going to branson!!!
buh-bye, ta-ta, & chow for now!!!
SO...I HOPE YOU HAVE A WAKADIDELIKSTUFFLIKE SUMMER!!!!!!!
Still having fun in the sun...but with Fat Albert,
VicKy with a Y!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home