Thursday, June 22
Hey Everyone!
I don't know whether or not you read all the replies or not, but Becca is having surgery on her tonsils next Wednesday in Hays. If you have time, send her a get well email or card.
Her email address is:
horselover1128@hotmail.com
Question of the day: Have you ever been in the hospital???
Love,
Mrs. Norton :)
I don't know whether or not you read all the replies or not, but Becca is having surgery on her tonsils next Wednesday in Hays. If you have time, send her a get well email or card.
Her email address is:
horselover1128@hotmail.com
Question of the day: Have you ever been in the hospital???
Love,
Mrs. Norton :)
4 Comments:
At 6:17 PM ,
Norton5 said...
i am soooo scared but i get a new DS game and new magazines and i get to eat ice cream and popsicles for three days. But, i am also worried.
Love,
becca
At 2:12 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
The game Becca got is: Animal Crossing. We did tag mode. (where I went to her town in the game and we played hide and go seek)
Yes, I did have to ge to the hospital. It was when I triped over a dodge ball and sprained my left arm. (AND I DID NOT SCREAM LIKE A COW!!!!!!!!!!!!) It hurt REALLY bad. :)
At 1:25 PM ,
Norton5 said...
ya i have been in the hospital a lot of times
At 8:19 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Vicky,
Well, everyone has been to the hospital if you think about it...getting born, & visiting people there...well other than that no I don't think I have been to the hospital...I am proud of that...but I probably just jinxed myself so probably!!! I sent an e-mail to Becca!!!! Hope you get it!!!!
Dance!!!,
Vicky..bye
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home