Tuesday, June 20
Hi Everyone!
I've been at a technology workshop all week and I've had a lot of fun planning new activities for us to do next year!!
When we study Ancient Egypt next year, one of the activities investigates how King Tut really died!
I met Mrs. Wood who is the new At-Risk coordinator, which means she will be working with Mrs. Shirley Kuppetz and the at-risk person at the high school. She is great and I think kids will really like her!!
Speaking of getting up early, what time do you typically get up?
Stay Cool!!!
Mrs. Norton :)
I've been at a technology workshop all week and I've had a lot of fun planning new activities for us to do next year!!
When we study Ancient Egypt next year, one of the activities investigates how King Tut really died!
I met Mrs. Wood who is the new At-Risk coordinator, which means she will be working with Mrs. Shirley Kuppetz and the at-risk person at the high school. She is great and I think kids will really like her!!
Speaking of getting up early, what time do you typically get up?
Stay Cool!!!
Mrs. Norton :)
3 Comments:
At 5:46 PM ,
Norton5 said...
i get up at 10:00 and i have to have surgery on my tonsils and adnoids they are geting tooken out wish me luck i will be there overnight at the hospital in hays next wedsday ahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( love becca 6-21-2006
At 10:41 PM ,
Norton5 said...
HI!!!;)
~VICKY~
I usually get up around like 9:00... that is a total guess...I get up early I know. Good luck Becca.
WARNING: WEAR BUG REPELANT!!!!!
BLOG!!!!!!,
*ViCKy*
At 9:47 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I usually get up at 8:00 and go to bed a 9:00 of 10:00 depends.
Taylor
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home