Norton 5th Grade

Monday, June 12, 2006

VICKY & CHIMMY CHONGA!!!

^*^VICKY!!^*^
O
HELLO. Alicia just gave me a siamese kitten...she/he is so cute! I named him Chimmy Chonga. He is sleeping in my lap right now! So my question is...do you have a siamese cat? HavE you seen a siamese cat? Do u know what a siamsese cat is? Well I guess this is good-bye for now!!! Ta-ta! ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    no i do not have a siamese cat and i have never seen one befor.

    Taylor

     
  • At 10:32 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    %Vicky!!!%,
    YES!!! Apparently I have a siamese cat!!! I have seen a siamese cat!!! I know what a siamese cat is!!! I LOVE SIAMESE CATS!!! & We're pretty sure it's a she!!! BUH-BYE!!!!!!
    Have a SWEET summer!!!!!!!!
    ^^
    bye!!
    o
    =-) =-p =-I =-9 =-0

     
  • At 11:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Vicky,

    Congrats on the new cat!! That will be fun to take care of this summer!!

    Love,
    Mrs. Norton

     
  • At 11:38 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Vicky,

    By the way...great name!!

    Mrs. Norton :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home