^^^*!VICKY!*^^^ Well, my cousin was just here for a week, I am going to see almost all of my realitives this summer...except for the ones in Cyprus... we aren't this year. So yess!!!!!!!! I am going to see my realitives this summer!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Having fun in the sun, Vicky!!
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
5 Comments:
At 12:22 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Well I am not really sure if i am going to see any of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~!@#$%^&*()ashley()*&%$#@!~
At 3:30 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Yes I am going to see my cousin Andrea she is getting Married.
Taylor
At 10:45 PM ,
Norton5 said...
^^^*!VICKY!*^^^
Well, my cousin was just here for a week, I am going to see almost all of my realitives this summer...except for the ones in Cyprus... we aren't this year. So yess!!!!!!!! I am going to see my realitives this summer!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having fun in the sun,
Vicky!!
At 10:47 PM ,
Norton5 said...
*!Alicia!*
I going to c my cousins in Newton and New York this summer
*!Alicia!*
At 5:48 PM ,
Norton5 said...
yeah i alre3ady did
becca
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home