Wednesday, June 14
Happy Flag Day!!
How is everyone?!! I have had the flu since last Saturday night and I am really tired of feeling bad!! I finally feel better tonight, but I still can't eat much! YUCK!!
Did anyone see the article about the math and science camp at FHSU in tonight's Hays Daily News? Eryn (Ken's daughter) is helping with the camp. It's called CSI Math and Science Camp and they've done lots of cool stuff trying to solve crimes using science. Tonight they were learning about the chemicals in makeup and getting facials from a Mary Kay lady. The girls are having a great time!
I hope everyone is having a great summer. The wedding I went to last weekend was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to (except for my own!! LOL). The colors were pink, black and white. It was beautiful!!
Tomorrow I am going home for my grandma's 89th birthday! She's quite a lady! We call her little grandma because she's like 4 feet tall!!
Let me know what you're up to!
Love,
Mrs. Norton :)
How is everyone?!! I have had the flu since last Saturday night and I am really tired of feeling bad!! I finally feel better tonight, but I still can't eat much! YUCK!!
Did anyone see the article about the math and science camp at FHSU in tonight's Hays Daily News? Eryn (Ken's daughter) is helping with the camp. It's called CSI Math and Science Camp and they've done lots of cool stuff trying to solve crimes using science. Tonight they were learning about the chemicals in makeup and getting facials from a Mary Kay lady. The girls are having a great time!
I hope everyone is having a great summer. The wedding I went to last weekend was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to (except for my own!! LOL). The colors were pink, black and white. It was beautiful!!
Tomorrow I am going home for my grandma's 89th birthday! She's quite a lady! We call her little grandma because she's like 4 feet tall!!
Let me know what you're up to!
Love,
Mrs. Norton :)
1 Comments:
At 1:02 AM ,
Norton5 said...
I am up to waiting until 4-h camp!!! Only a week left!!! I am also up to Father's Day!!! It is tomorrow!!! & Actually I didn't know it was flag day!!! Oops!!! I wish I was at that wedding!!! I hate being sick!!! Wow 89!!! Tell you're grandma hi for me!!! My mom works at the university!!! She is probably helping with the camp!!!
C you around,
~Vicky~
WARNING: PUT ON SUNBLOCK!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home