Norton 5th Grade

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wednesday, June 28

Hi everyone!

I went to see Becca in the hospital today. She did really well in surgery but her throat is sore and she's not getting to eat much but snowballs and ice water.

She will get to go home tomorrow, so email her if you get a chance!!

Question: What would you do if you were stuck in the hospital all day??

My answer: I would read a book if I felt good enough!

Love,
Mrs. Norton :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    hey I am back i fell a lot better than before thanks for the candy and the balloon Mrs. Norton !:) THANK YOU!!!!!:) i hope everone has a better summer than me so far! OR have you? hahahahah lololol kidding! What i would do if I were stuck in the hospital all day i would play my game boy like i did! from becca

     
  • At 12:08 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Well if I had to be stuck in a hospital I think it would be kind of fun(except for the whole pain thing)! Because you get to lye in a bed the whole day & have people get you things!!!! But I would hate the pain!!! The things I would do would be eat, read 4 this contest thing & just to read, play bingo, & sleep!!! I would love to drink snowballs all day 2...:(. BYE-BYE!!!,
    ^!*VICKY*!^

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home