Hi there! I guess I am getting excited for school to start, I just wish I had a little more done around the house. I've had a good summer. How about you??
We are a fifth grade class in Ellis, Kansas. We are departmentalized and go to a math class, reading and science in addition to our homeroom Social Studies, English and Spelling. We're a great group of kids, at least our teacher thinks we are!
3 Comments:
At 8:26 PM ,
Norton5 said...
good. no
At 8:27 PM ,
Norton5 said...
That good. no blog was me, VICKY!!! Sry!!!
At 4:31 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Alec,
Hi there! I guess I am getting excited for school to start, I just wish I had a little more done around the house. I've had a good summer. How about you??
Mrs. Norton
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home