HEY HI HELLO!-ViCKy
HI, THIS IS VICKY!!!
TODAY THE ONLY QUESTIONS I HAD IN MIND OF ASKING ARE....ARE YOU IN 4-H? WHAT IS THE CLUB CALLED? ARE YOU GOING TO THE ELLIS COUNTY FAIR? ARE YOU GOING TO ENTER ANYTHING IN THE FAIR?
HAVE A TROPICAL SUMMER!!!!!
TODAY THE ONLY QUESTIONS I HAD IN MIND OF ASKING ARE....ARE YOU IN 4-H? WHAT IS THE CLUB CALLED? ARE YOU GOING TO THE ELLIS COUNTY FAIR? ARE YOU GOING TO ENTER ANYTHING IN THE FAIR?
HAVE A TROPICAL SUMMER!!!!!
4 Comments:
At 11:54 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Vicky,
Hi there! No, I wasn't in 4-H but I wish I would've been. What did you enter in the fair this year? I am going to go out and check out all the exhibits and then I might go to the concert!
Mrs. Norton :)
At 10:30 AM ,
Norton5 said...
Mrs. Norton,
I enter cats,(I entered a siemese kitten named Chimmy Chonga)
dogs, (I enter my coccer spaniel, Angle-my dog)I also enter arts and crafts ( I knitted a scarf, the scarf was pink, orange, yellow, and purple, I also made a very odd cat carrier that is also pink and orange, it's on the ground at the exhibiting place for crafts,.) .
At 10:31 AM ,
Norton5 said...
VICKY,
:D
At 9:25 PM ,
Norton5 said...
ANGEL NOT ANGLE-VICKY
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home