July 4, 2006
Happy Fourth of July!!!
I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!! Tell me what your plans are for the big holiday!
I just plan on watching the fireworks in Hays. We might buy a few but I'm not sure yet.
One time when I was little I stepped on a sparkler and got burned - so I am pretty careful around fireworks! I mainly like watching the big ones instead of lighting my own!
Have a great time and be safe!
Love,
Mrs. Norton :)
I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!! Tell me what your plans are for the big holiday!
I just plan on watching the fireworks in Hays. We might buy a few but I'm not sure yet.
One time when I was little I stepped on a sparkler and got burned - so I am pretty careful around fireworks! I mainly like watching the big ones instead of lighting my own!
Have a great time and be safe!
Love,
Mrs. Norton :)
1 Comments:
At 11:10 PM ,
Norton5 said...
THIS IS VICKY
LALALALALALALALLALALAAAAAAA
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT SO I AM GOING TO PUT LALALALALALALLALALALALLALAAAAAAAA.....LALALALALLAALLALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAA. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home