Norton 5th Grade

Monday, July 03, 2006

VICKY-HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

Hi!! It is July 3rd today & I would like to know if you are going to the Wild West Fest(or if you have been) & what you are doing for the 4th of July!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    Vicky,

    I went to Uncle Kracker last night but that is all I've been to since I was out of town for a few days.
    How was your dance competition?

    Mrs. Norton :)

     
  • At 5:37 PM , Blogger Norton5 said...

    MY DANCE COMPETITION ROCKED!!!!
    Jackie's studio got the award for the most diamond awards!!!! All of my dances got diamonds, & two got into finals & those two got the diamond award again!!!! 96% of Jackie's studio got diamonds!!!! While we were in Branson, we went tubing, went through a cave tour, did a ton of shopping, went go-carting, ate a ton of food(hehe), & danced!!!!
    lalalalala,
    *VICKY*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home