Wednesday, Aug. 2
Hi Everyone!!
I hope your summer has went well! Not too long until school starts, so enjoy everyday that is left!
Did you take any trips this summer???
Mrs. Norton :)
I hope your summer has went well! Not too long until school starts, so enjoy everyday that is left!
Did you take any trips this summer???
Mrs. Norton :)
5 Comments:
At 6:10 PM ,
Norton5 said...
HEY!!!!
My summer has gone pretty well so far:D!!!! I have went to Branson, Missouri, Omaha, Nebraska,(for dance) and we are going to go to Yellowstone, Whyoming for a family vacation!!!!!
Lalalalalaaa,
*~*Vicky*~*
At 11:53 PM ,
Norton5 said...
I went to Goodland, Sharin Spings and that is all.
Taylor
At 9:01 PM ,
Norton5 said...
HI!!!
This is Vicky again and we aren't going to Yellowstone for vacation, we are going to Denver, Colorado!!! I think!!! we are leaving tomorrow and we are going to do fun stuff!!!....I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
At 1:36 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Shea,
Summer was O.K., I went in 2 PRIVET jets that are my uncles to Iowa. The 1st one I went in to go to Okley. (That is where my cousins, grandma, auntie, and uncle live.)It was small. And it took 30 mins. Then we took another jet that was bigger and it even had a toilet! When we got there we stayed at the Raddison hotel. (It was by the Mississippi River!) On our last day we went to a Jon Deere place and I got my dad a plane with Jon Deere on it. It was fun.
At 6:43 PM ,
Norton5 said...
Helloooo!!!
This is Vicky for the 3rd time! Ok, so we did go to denver, but we also went to Grand Lake, Aspen, Snowmass, and Glenwood(these are all in Colorado!).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home